Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fall Sales and Shows

Just a heads up, you can find my work not only by contacting me, but also at the following venues:

The Artstream gallery in Rochester, NH. I'm being featured as a new artist in their collection. My fat belly teapots will be there, as well as some functional works - cups, bowls, and the like.
Show dates: October 1st to November 30th
Reception date: October 1st from 5-7 pm

The Concord Arts Market in New Hampshire: Eagle Square on Saturdays from 9-3pm. There is a great collection of NH artists - from blown glass to slumped glass, crocheted couture, paintings and plenty of jewelery - plus pottery. Great ideas for housewarming, wedding, or Christmas gifts. It was featured on Concord's "Art in Focus" episode 6.
I will be there: September 25 (tomorrow) and October 9.

I also just started working in the Pipeline Pottery in downtown Nashua. You can find my work there anytime, or come visit during the open studio tour on October 2nd & 3rd in the afternoons. The address is 99 Factory Street Extension.

Coming soon - Etsy, a new website, and an art center. Stay tuned!

No comments: