Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Let the sharing begin!

As you may or may not know, I'm running a little competition this year. People send me pictures of themselves using my pottery, or of just my pottery in use, and one of those lucky ducks gets a free piece of my pottery at the end of the year! Next year it will be on my birthday, because I'd rather give stuff away than get it. Everyone likes free, right?

At any rate, here are some of the submissions I have so far. If you have a piece of mine, send over a picture! I can't wait to see them! If you don't already own one, what are you waiting for?

One of my favorite people from SU: Sarah enjoying her apple sauce!

Two espresso mugs from my fellow Aikido buddies in Montreal: John and Marilene

A present from a father to his daughter: Joanna's Seder dish

No comments: